Bay Area Financial Planners: InConcert Financial Group
Well-considered and thoughtfully integrated financial planning
helps protect you and your family from the unexpected and
helps you realize your long-term financial goals. Our objective
is to help you understand your goals relative to your assets,
which includes helping you identify and prioritize what you
want for yourself and your family.
The financial planning process at InConcert
Financial Group involves the elements of cash flow identification
and planning, risk management, investment planning, education
funding, retirement planning and estate planning. Our experienced
planners and strategists, combined with our comprehensive
service capabilities, can help you with any component of your
• Evaluate your financial situation and risk tolerance
• Determine the portfolio structure
• Evaluate liabilities, potential earnings and investment
returns, projected inflation and income tax rates
• Plan options designed to preserve your lifestyle in your non-income
• Periodic review of the new and available tools to help
protect your assets
• Create an insurance plan that is designed to provide the coverage
you need and preserve wealth for future generations
Real Estate Planning
• Analyze each opportunity and develop strategy
• Assist in selection, acquisition and financing your
real estate opportunity
• Facilitate a §1031 Exchange* to defer capital
gains tax and diversify real estate holdings
• Forecast education costs
• Determine the most effective strategies for your specific
economic and tax situation
Income and Taxation Planning
• Maximize after-tax returns consistent with your financial
• Help you realize your charitable vision
• Integrate philanthropic objectives to your estate,
tax and financial goals
Click here for a Case Study.
* This material does not constitute an offer to buy or sell any security. Such offers can only be made through a private placement memorandum or prospectus. There are significant risks associated with 1031 Tenant in Common investments. Please consult with your tax or legal professional if considering a 1031 investment.
Securities offered through Berthel Fisher & Company Financial Services, Inc. (BFCFS). Member FINRA/SIPC. Heritage Capital and InConcert Group are independent of BFCFS. This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Michigan, New Hampshire, Nevada, Texas, Washington and Wyoming.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION:
A broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep may only transact business in a paticular state after licensure or satisfying qualifications requirements of that state, or only if they are excluded or exempted from the state's broker-dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep requirements, as the case may be.
Follow-up, individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep that involve either the effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities or the rendering of personalized investment advice for state's broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep requirements, or pursuant to an applicable state exemption or exclusion.
For information concerning the licensure status or disciplinary history of a broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.